Yusuf Can AKAY (Mr.)
Partner – LLB, LLM (Istanbul – Strasbourg/France Offices)
Can is Partner of NACAKCI in the Istanbul Office. He provides legal service and consultancy in various fields of law, mainly focusing on Intellectual Property Law, Capital Markets Law, Economic Criminal Law and Data Protection Law.
Yusuf Can Akay is a graduate of İstanbul Bilgi University School of Law (2010) and is admitted to Istanbul Bar Association. He holds an LL.M degree on business law from İstanbul Bilgi University (2016) with a dissertation focused on “Essential Facilities Doctrine and Its Applicability on Intellectual Property Rights”. He is currently pursuing a PhD degree.
Yusuf Can Akay provides legal service and consultancy in various fields of law, mainly focusing Capital Markets Law, Corporate Law, White Collar Crimes, Intellectual Property Law, Real Estate & Construction Law, Employment & Labour Law, and Medical & Genetics Law. He is fluent in English.
2020 – to Date — Partner at NACAKCI (Istanbul – Strasbourg/France)
2012 – to Date — Partner at AKAY Law Firm (Istanbul)
– Istanbul Bilgi University, LL.M Degree (2016)
– Maastricht University, Exchange Program (The Netherlands) (2009)
– Istanbul Bilgi University – Law Degree (2010)
– Terakki Vakfı Özel Şişli Terakki Lisesi (High School) (Istanbul)
– Intellectual Property Law
– Capital Markets Law
– Copyright Law and Brand Protection
– White Collar Crimes and Criminal Law
– Real Estate and Construction Law
– Anti-counterfeiting Procedures
– Competition and Antitrust Law
– Data Protection Law